Friday, December 09, 2005

Satan to Cheney: "Dick, I am your father!"

In a bold flash of sulfur and smoke, Satan descended into the White House daily briefing and dropped some shocking intelligence: he is the father of VP Dick Cheney! Satan has been in the White House for decades, but what drove him to make such a shocking announcement?

"It was time he knew the truth," Satan told the Underground Reporter.

Cheney's mother could not be reached for comment, but sources suggest that Satan is in fact her baby's daddy.

"I wanted him to come home and take over the family business," says Satan. "But he's doing a good job of running it from here."

When sought for comment, Cheney replied, "Go f*** yourself."

2 comments:

Jan said...

I just thought I'd pass this along, my husband thinks you could really have a good career writing for Saturday Night Live.

Anonymous said...

From Roy to Sheri
I REALLY AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!