Saturday, December 10, 2005

College Students Attack Hezbollah!

A group of irate graduate students pooled resources to travel to Lebanon and attacked members of the terrorist group, Hezbollah. Hezbollah leader Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah barely managed to escape due to the fact that the students trashed the terrorist group's transportation and artillery before descending down the ladder of civilization and assaulting the group. When questioned on the motives for such a shocking move, the students told the Underground Reporter that they were sick of writing papers about them.

"Every time one of these m************ start bombing or shooting, that's another 30-page paper for us!" exclaimed a student as she strangled a Hezbollah member. "Write one more g****** fatwah, I dare you! I double dare you!"

The angry American student mob plans to join forces with other university students and target other terrorist groups and revolutionaries.

"If one more of you starts acting up and we have to write about it, we are going to kick your a**!" a student declared. "That's our fatwah. Osama, I'd stay in that cave if I were you!"

5 comments:

Jan said...

That is absolutely hillarious. I wish I had your imagination.

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand the "motivating factors" leading these students to attack Hezbollah.
Is there any way I can support them?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but this is just a clear display of ignorance. Sure, it's supposed to be a joke, it's supposed to be funny, but I really can't understand the logic of someone like yourself, who lives a cushy life in the U.S can stand themselves when they make light of situations they could never begin to fully comprehend.

Hey, I have a superb idea - why don't you spend a week in the occupied Gaza Strip, and then come back home and write another one of your unbearably hilarious articles!

Thank you for being a typical depiction of the ignorant American.

S said...

And your way of expressing contempt for the elites is by responding with the contempt of an elite? Spoken like a true hypocrite.

S said...

And yes, my site is hilarious! I hope you enjoy the Terrorists Gone Wild. You are the one snuggling up so lovingly with Osama, right?